JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few years ago, I would have laughed at the notion. But the way NW politics have been going lately, I can't help but be concerned when I hear stupid stuff like this.

Wait. Wouldn't they need some sort of list or database to enforce that? Hmmm.

They already have lists for every gun purchase at the FFL where the guns are bought. Yeah right, they claim that they do not have a pistol registry!!!
You didn't think that all that paperwork was just gonna get tossed into a dark dank filing cabinet somewhere did ya?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They already have lists for every gun purchase at the FFL where the guns are bought. Yeah right, they claim that they do not have a pistol registry!!!
You didn't think that all that paperwork was just gonna get tossed into a dark dank filing cabinet somewhere did ya?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well that covers well less then 1/3 of the long guns I own.

I'll tell ya, the more I hear you guys talk about what's going on in Washington State, the more I'm glad I'm here in VT.

The libitards are getting a bit over the top here lately too, but so far we've been able to keep there nonsense at bay.

I Hope it remains that way,,,,,,

That's what I gather!
It sure wasn't that way years back when I visited there and did forest fighting duties with the Forest Service several different times.

Looks like lots of states have the libitard challenge going on nowadays. I never would have expected that with Washington being so famous for hunting at one time. It just goes to show ya we'd better ALL stay on our toes when it comes to gun legislation.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top