JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Turning out to be a pretty decent day. The GOA just released that 17 states have now joined their lawsuit against the ATF's (Brandon's) new ghost gun and 80% frames/receivers rule.

I have no doubt that won;t be the end of it. The ATF can always be counted on coming up with one way or another to infringe, but that amount of support is highly encouraging that might just give the ATF a bit of a bloody nose. Along with the suit to repeal the NFA it seems the ATF's plate if filling up purdy quickly these days. 🤣

I just saw that. So we are now a country that can revoke the manufacturing license of a private company conducting lawful business and in compliance with all federal and state laws?

Makes your head spin and really want a little of whatever it is they're smokin in NY. 🤣

I just saw that. So we are now a country that can revoke the manufacturing license of a private company conducting lawful business and in compliance with all federal and state laws?

Makes your head spin and really want a little of whatever it is they're smokin in NY. 🤣
It's called tyranny in my friend, which is the main reason they want to choke off the supply chain of firearms and ammunition, once that's gone we all become slaves and there's nothing we can do about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top