JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joined fb, thanks for the link triggers!

Can those of us with conceal carry permits, legally carry into the basement hearing on Thursday, just want to make sure and don't want to leave it parked on the street.

Best idea to get rid of snakes in the grass.
So far as I know, no one has stepped up to file. Some sort of movement, even if the entire thing is symbolic, needs to happen if it is to be seen as anything other than a joke by those who it would unseat. I do not know anyone in his district. Perhaps USMC Hoss would be interested or know of someone.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TheHossUSMC/107385756065898
TheHossUSMC - YouTube

We would need someone from Floyd's district to file a recall petition. Anyone here live in South Eugene to North Roseburg?

Here are the directions:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=KBUoNheUEjPIuP2UkYCq7w&bvm=bv.60799247,d.cGU

Link is dead. New 2014 manual.

Facebook is one tool to use. I saw this page weeks ago and forgot about it and it sat at 4 likes until I shared it on the OFF, NWFA and one other pro 2A page yesterday. It's viewership has increased by 600%. All it takes is one small act in the right direction to get the ball rolling and others interested and involved.

Unfortunately (or not) he is up for re-election in 2014. So is this just a ploy by Sen Floyd to play theater for his only politics and re-election? Might be why the larger news media is not covering it since they may not have expected such a backlash.

Keep those mini-advocate clubs growing!

His re-election is not guaranteed and concerted efforts may be better spent in getting someone honest and upstanding elected to the position he currently holds, but for the short term this is not a bad way to get more involved. We also have 10 months before elections and almost a year before anyone would take office. Something has to start happening.

His re-election is not guaranteed and concerted efforts may be better spent in getting someone honest and upstanding elected to the position he currently holds, but for the short term this is not a bad way to get more involved. We also have 10 months before elections and almost a year before anyone would take office. Something has to start happening.

I agree. The message of a recall effort would not be sent just to Prosanski, but to all our representatives. For whatever reason you want to apply, the media seems to get excited about recalls. Oregonians from all walks of life and political views, are gun owners. I looked a gun out of the Eugene area one time, and lets just say the demographic of the seller was of an extremely liberal, multi gun owner. Floyd's new law wouldn't impact a changed behavior in that lot for a moment, of that I am confident. No doubt would it those either, on the extreme right. Or most in the middle. I would rather see another democrat replace Floyd. At least that person would know how, exactly, they came to be in office, and what line not to cross. A recall effort costs us grass roots folks mostly free time. Let them spend the money, and concern, to defend it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Recall-Senator-Floyd-Prozanski/454564357977851

Here is what I sent to our membership and legislators today (Prozanski or staff did read it) :

Words can't describe how angry you should be!

Senator Floyd Prozanski has sunk to a new low in an attempt to force New York and California style gun control on Oregonians. It has recently been reported that he notified Ceasefire Oregon of a hearing on SB1551 several days prior to making it public. An email update from Ceasefire Oregon requesting members attend the hearing sent prior to the hearing being made public confirm this report.

One can only rationalize that this was to give the national and local gun grabbers more time to organize than concerned Oregonians. If that isn't preposterous
enough, it gets worse! He's partnered with "Americans for Responsible Solutions", a national gun control group. Americans for Responsible Solutions has sent Mark Kelly (Gabrielle Giffords husband) as a political pawn to testify in favor of gun control. He's not an Oregonian, so why should his testimony matter?

Is this what Oregonians deserve? A representative of the people that lies, gives preferential treatment to an extreme fringe group, prefers out-of-state celebrity testimony over Oregonians, and is influenced by out of state billionaires? Absolutely NOT, and I think it's reasonable to believe the majority of voting Oregonians agree!

If Colorado is an example of how these tactics turn out, Bloomberg will ditch his pawn, Prozanski, the moment he's done with him and move on to his next target.
Bloomberg told TIME. "I'm sorry for those two people. But we won in Colorado. On to the next state."

Demand better! Contact your legislator NOW and tell them Prozanski's tactics will not be tolerated!

Happy Hunting!

Dominic Aiello
President

P.S. Check out Co-Founding board member Wayne Endicott's new blog post: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff - Stay Focused!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top