JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This may be a cause for rejoicing amongst the faithful:

$3.5 million- the DOD loses that much on the way home from the bank... could this be an excellent govt investment for a change?

Globalization of production sounds good on paper until you get a pandemic, war or some other catastrophe the it goes to hell. All it really benefits are the rich, the globalizers and the corporations and is really not good for democracy or freedom. More pressure for people to think and act alike. All it does on the economic side is make cheap crap cheaper and things like housing, food, transportation and medicine very expensive.

Last Edited:
Globalization of production sounds good on paper until you get a pandemic, war or some other catastrophe the it goes to hell. All it really benefits are the rich, the globalizers and the corporations and is really not good for democracy or freedom. More presure for people to think and act alike. All it does on the economic side is make cheap crap cheaper and things like housing, food, transportation and medicine very expensive.
I can't meme a picture of Perot saying, I told you so, on my phone. But he did. That was my lesson in globalism, when I saw all the living ex presidents supporting NAFTA. I can't remember how old I was, but thought, if everyone is for it...must be good.of course CBS, NBC, ABC were all on board as well, guiding the public with pertinent information.

I can't meme a picture of Perot saying, I told you so, on my phone. But he did. That was my lesson in globalism, when I saw all the living ex presidents supporting NAFTA. I can't remember how old I was, but thought, if everyone is for it...must be good.of course CBS, NBC, ABC were all on board as well, guiding the public with pertinent information.
I circulated petitions for Ross, maybe that's what put me on the list.

Re: NAFTA ... I'll never forget listening to radio at nite in Dallas TX, and everyone calling in, EVERY ONE, was against "the NAFTA BS," yet the host, the normally "common sense" guy was all for it and blah-blah-yap-yap-blah. Today I understand that media is actually paid by the govt to spew the party line. And after repeal of Smith-Mundt Act, well, it's now "legal" to do so.

Globalization of production sounds good on paper until you get a pandemic, war or some other catastrophe the it goes to hell. All it really benefits are the rich, the globalizers and the corporations and is really not good for democracy or freedom. More pressure for people to think and act alike. All it does on the economic side is make cheap crap cheaper and things like housing, food, transportation and medicine very expensive.
Independence - not interdependence. Globalists love one big happy intertwined world - which they have absolute control over.

What makes you think Putin wouldn't like to rule the globe if he could.
Fairly clear to me that he opposes globalism since he does not have the guns to do it. He does not realize that the USSR is Humpty Dumpty and that all the king's horsemen are getting sniped in Ukraine.

1662320672029.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews