JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deer Hunting Question:

Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question.

If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean … maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.

But it does beg the question, doesn't it?

:s0067:

NOPE.... Well maybe, with Washington being a major liberal state with a full blown Bloomberg bribed legislature that marches lock step with the Kenyan King, yeah, you just might get away with it you plead the 5th.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

NOPE.... Well maybe, with Washington being a major liberal state with a full blown Bloomberg bribed legislature that marches lock step with the Kenyan King, yeah, you just might get away with it you plead the 5th.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oregon ain't far behind.

Let's see. In the obamanation if you're a man and want to be a woman, poof you're a woman. If you're a white politician and claim you're an indian, poof you're an indian. If you're a white woman and claim you're black, poof you're black. So yeah, a buck in a doe's skin isn't a stretch. If the warden has a problem, just call them a racist,,,:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top