Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Deer Hunting Question

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by fredball, Oct 26, 2015.

1. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Deer Hunting Question:

Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question.

If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean … maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.

But it does beg the question, doesn't it?

:s0067:

Stomper and clearconscience like this.
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

NOPE.... Well maybe, with Washington being a major liberal state with a full blown Bloomberg bribed legislature that marches lock step with the Kenyan King, yeah, you just might get away with it you plead the 5th.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Yeah but they'll charge you with a hate crime. Murderer.

Stomper, Caveman Jim and fredball like this.
  4. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Oregon ain't far behind.

Let's see. In the obamanation if you're a man and want to be a woman, poof you're a woman. If you're a white politician and claim you're an indian, poof you're an indian. If you're a white woman and claim you're black, poof you're black. So yeah, a buck in a doe's skin isn't a stretch. If the warden has a problem, just call them a racist,,,:rolleyes:

coyotecaller, Stomper and Caveman Jim like this.
  5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

There's just GOTTA be a support group for the "alternative antlers" crowd out there in the forest... SOMEWHERE!

BUELER? BUELER? BUELER? o_O