JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deer Hunting Question:

Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question.

If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean … maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.

But it does beg the question, doesn't it?

:s0067:

NOPE.... Well maybe, with Washington being a major liberal state with a full blown Bloomberg bribed legislature that marches lock step with the Kenyan King, yeah, you just might get away with it you plead the 5th.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

NOPE.... Well maybe, with Washington being a major liberal state with a full blown Bloomberg bribed legislature that marches lock step with the Kenyan King, yeah, you just might get away with it you plead the 5th.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oregon ain't far behind.

Let's see. In the obamanation if you're a man and want to be a woman, poof you're a woman. If you're a white politician and claim you're an indian, poof you're an indian. If you're a white woman and claim you're black, poof you're black. So yeah, a buck in a doe's skin isn't a stretch. If the warden has a problem, just call them a racist,,,:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top