Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Deer Hunting Question

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by fredball, Oct 26, 2015.

1. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Deer Hunting Question:

Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question.

If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean … maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.

But it does beg the question, doesn't it?

:s0067:

Stomper and clearconscience like this.
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

NOPE.... Well maybe, with Washington being a major liberal state with a full blown Bloomberg bribed legislature that marches lock step with the Kenyan King, yeah, you just might get away with it you plead the 5th.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Yeah but they'll charge you with a hate crime. Murderer.

Stomper, Caveman Jim and fredball like this.
  4. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Oregon ain't far behind.

Let's see. In the obamanation if you're a man and want to be a woman, poof you're a woman. If you're a white politician and claim you're an indian, poof you're an indian. If you're a white woman and claim you're black, poof you're black. So yeah, a buck in a doe's skin isn't a stretch. If the warden has a problem, just call them a racist,,,:rolleyes:

coyotecaller, Stomper and Caveman Jim like this.
  5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

There's just GOTTA be a support group for the "alternative antlers" crowd out there in the forest... SOMEWHERE!

BUELER? BUELER? BUELER? o_O