JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

PRICE DROP - There won't be another one.

I bought this pistol new a few years ago intending for it to be my carry gun. The weight of a steel-framed 1911 turned out to be more than I wanted to lug around though, so onto the block it goes. It's a great gun with a really nice trigger and has malfunctioned exactly zero times, with 230gr ball, Speer 230gr Gold Dots, Federal 230gr HST and some cast 200gr semi-wadcutters. It's had a total of 1400 rounds through it. Tritium 3-dot sights. G-10 grip panels.

Comes with the original plastic box, all the paperwork, trigger lock, and two Checkmate 8-round magazines. I'm not going to take on the hassle of shipping it, so a FTF meeting at an FFL in the Portland area is necessary. I'm asking $1,300 cash or USPS MO. MSRP is $2,077 and I paid $1750 for this one.

20180331_121156.png
20180331_121210.png

Last Edited:
That's an amazing price for this quality gun. I have been carrying a VBob for over a year and couldn't be happier. Anyone interested in carrying a 1911 should look no further.

Ive got a DW valor VBob that single handedly changed my life. It rekindled my love of shooting that was lost long ago. I went to the range more times in the two months following acquisition than I had in the previous couple years. Hard to put all of that on just a pistol but when I've had this, owned that. This gun blew my mind and surpassed all expectations.

Best of luck on the sale.
Congrats to the next owner

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.