JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been scouring the inter webs for information on holsters and seem to have come to an impasse. I am looking for a holster for the Dan Wesson .22 revolver, preferably in the "Hunter" style.

My two Nephews come up from California to visit each summer for a couple weeks and we spend a week or so in the Dungeness Drainage. This year they get to pack their own sidearm to the woods. This particular style keeps the sidearm protected and helps to teach forgetful ten year old boys gun safety. You can see the snap will not attach with the DW in this holster. Any insight or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Pictures are worth a thousand words so following is my difficulty. Pictured is a Ruger single six and said Dan Wesson. The difficulty in finding a holster is the frame size of the DW. Midway has the Hunter 1100 series Hunter 1100 Snap-Off Belt Holster Right Hand 5 Barrel - MPN: 1100-92 , but the information provided is insufficient for sizing needs.

~Whitney

IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0010.JPG

I just went through the holster problem also. Look for a holster that fits a Smith & Wesson K frame. They use the same holsters as the small frame Dan Wessons. (22, 38 & 357) I was looking for a competition holster for a High Standard Centennial ll. Made by Dan Wesson that uses the same holsters as the Smith K frame. Perfect fit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top