JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, looks good. It's a little tight, so I am letting it sit inside to get broken in. Guns 012.jpg
Or, is there a better way to break it in?

Guns 012.jpg

Put wax paper inbetween the gun to help loose the leather. For a day. I never did the maker recommended that. it will stretch in a few days on it's own

I did the wax paper trick on the holster and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip ironmike. I just got a new set of "Wasp" grips in the mail for the gun today. I think they work well for this gun. I prefer the look over the stock wood grips. Perhaps the wood grips will be available for sale sometime soon.;)
Guns 003.jpg

Guns 003.jpg

I realize I'm a little late, but if your current holster doesn't work out.
Steve at RKBA Holsters makes a very nice horsehide IWB with offset loops. He's local (Camas) and on the forum. His prices and turn around time can't be beat. Plus, he's a first class guy to deal with.

I realize I'm a little late, but if your current holster doesn't work out.
Steve at RKBA Holsters makes a very nice horsehide IWB with offset loops. He's local (Camas) and on the forum. His prices and turn around time can't be beat. Plus, he's a first class guy to deal with.

The Galco is working well for now, but I will still check them out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top