JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, looks good. It's a little tight, so I am letting it sit inside to get broken in. Guns 012.jpg
Or, is there a better way to break it in?

Guns 012.jpg

Put wax paper inbetween the gun to help loose the leather. For a day. I never did the maker recommended that. it will stretch in a few days on it's own

I did the wax paper trick on the holster and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip ironmike. I just got a new set of "Wasp" grips in the mail for the gun today. I think they work well for this gun. I prefer the look over the stock wood grips. Perhaps the wood grips will be available for sale sometime soon.;)
Guns 003.jpg

Guns 003.jpg

I realize I'm a little late, but if your current holster doesn't work out.
Steve at RKBA Holsters makes a very nice horsehide IWB with offset loops. He's local (Camas) and on the forum. His prices and turn around time can't be beat. Plus, he's a first class guy to deal with.

I realize I'm a little late, but if your current holster doesn't work out.
Steve at RKBA Holsters makes a very nice horsehide IWB with offset loops. He's local (Camas) and on the forum. His prices and turn around time can't be beat. Plus, he's a first class guy to deal with.

The Galco is working well for now, but I will still check them out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top