JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello everyone. We are excited to join the NW family and become a supporting vendor. We are a small family owned business that was started by my father back in 1974. We are located in Sweet Home and stock a wide range of items. From work wear to tackle to shoes and camping. We do not stock firearms but try to keep in a large range of ammunition. I would be glad to special order your firearm or transfer one purchased online. We are open 7 days a week. Mon-Sat 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Our phone number is 1-541-367-5544. Please stop in and say hi. My name is Jack and my wifes name is Lisa. Good to meet you guys.

Haven't introduced myself to the board yet but Graduated class of 78 from Sweet Home High School and probably got 99% of my fishing gear/bait from DanDee Sales while I was in High School so just to let you guys know ammo isn't all that's available there.

Ron Patton

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads