JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was hoping I'd be in the 25% who got the draw with only 2 points for the Willamette Unit, but I busted out. Oh well, next year I'll have three points and hopefully get the draw.

There's always regular season buck. Here's hoping- want to make sausage & pepperoni in the fall!

Got the antlerless last year so just buying point this time. I miss the old days of getting this and the additional deer tag every year. Way too many people putting in for the Willamette tags nowadays that don't have a definite place to hunt as most of the areas are privately owned.

Got the antlerless last year so just buying point this time. I miss the old days of getting this and the additional deer tag every year. Way too many people putting in for the Willamette tags nowadays that don't have a definite place to hunt as most of the areas are privately owned.

Exactly! My brother and his wife just bought 4 acres in that unit, and they have permission from all the landowners around them to hunt their property! First time in years I actually face the prospect of bagging a deer in Western Oregon!

My son didn't draw his Interstate youth and I didn't get my Northside buck, so we will do general season this year. It's OK we usually always get one...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews