JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was hoping I'd be in the 25% who got the draw with only 2 points for the Willamette Unit, but I busted out. Oh well, next year I'll have three points and hopefully get the draw.

There's always regular season buck. Here's hoping- want to make sausage & pepperoni in the fall!

Got the antlerless last year so just buying point this time. I miss the old days of getting this and the additional deer tag every year. Way too many people putting in for the Willamette tags nowadays that don't have a definite place to hunt as most of the areas are privately owned.

Got the antlerless last year so just buying point this time. I miss the old days of getting this and the additional deer tag every year. Way too many people putting in for the Willamette tags nowadays that don't have a definite place to hunt as most of the areas are privately owned.

Exactly! My brother and his wife just bought 4 acres in that unit, and they have permission from all the landowners around them to hunt their property! First time in years I actually face the prospect of bagging a deer in Western Oregon!

My son didn't draw his Interstate youth and I didn't get my Northside buck, so we will do general season this year. It's OK we usually always get one...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top