JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a Schipperke growing up, we would tell her to smile.

"Smile for me Kippee.." and she would.

Sixty, (60) years ago, Grandmother and Grandfather had a Collie named "Princess" who would show her teeth when happy. Scared us at first, but she was just strange in showing an anger or threat posture when she meant to be very happy greeting us kids.

We quickly got over it and said Princess was just "smiling". She was a superb watchdog because strangers did not know she was just smiling. They thought she was going to rip their throats out. A gentle Collie. She loved us. They had a cabin in the mountains.

My rotty would smile and as others have said it sure throws people off. And she didn't snarl at anything till it was too late,lol
But there was the cutest little golden at the dog park that would do this and had an 'alien' look to her smile.Her k nines were kinda curved out forward just ever so slightly but it sure changed her look.

ha ha awesome! rots, i swear have the meanest growl ive ever heard. great dogs though. its too bad their hips go out... seen too many have to be put down because of their hips.

Very fierce. Better watch yourself. My new rescue puppy from a kill shelter.

Kai_zps6qmz4e3y.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads