JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only place I have heard of them being found by anyone was over on the original CZ forum. Folks have claimed they have one "on the way". Have not heard or seen one out our way. There was an unconfirmed rumor of an elf riding a unicorn down a rainbow towards the pot of gold that had a couple for sale. I don't put much stock in it though.

I'm a CZ guy. Lots of people on CZ forums are getting them. I'd like one. I'm willing to wait to get one at an LGS. I think Sportsman's Warehouse had them.
Even the Gunbroker scalpers only have 2 up.
I would call Keith's in Gresham and see if they can find you one.
Looks like Sportsman's did have a few for in-store purchase only.
They also may be able to get one sent to your local store.

I think I'd rather get a Sig P320 with a Romeo1 on top, though.
a lot of people like the sig p320. ive never been a fan on sigs. not that i think theyre bad or anything... to me, the sights are too high compared to where the top of my hand is.

i like glocks and anything with that lower sight plane.

the p320 im sure is an excellent firearm. i just did a complete takedown and polish on a friends p320 trigger(what a nightmare) but ended up being smooth as glass.

Oh, Keith's.

I went to Keith's to check out a few CZ's a month or so ago, they didn't seem like they could be bothered to help me out. I felt like I was wasting their time by trying to get advice or thoughts on the ~$500 dollar purchase I was trying to make.

I wasn't down with the attitude there. If I want to point at a gun, say, "gimme," and leave, I'll shop online, thanks. The benefit of the LGS is the advice & expertise of the staff. I didn't get it there.

There are a lot of people who treat Keith's as some sort of petting zoo. I've worked the gunshows for him many times and I know this for a fact. Spend 30 minutes jack jawing with some guy who feigns interest only to end the convo by saying, well, let me check with the wife and I'll.....uh, yeh...bye Felisha, thanks for wasting my time so I was unable to help that guy right there with $$ in his hand and knows what he wants.

Not everyone there is an expert other than being an expert at selling you what you want for the best price in town. The interwebs is the place to go find out...ask the questions, narrow it down, decide, then go to the shop, touch it, like it and buy it.

Edited to add: I went into Keiths 2 or 3 weeks ago and bought a P10c. I walked in and Maria said Hi, I asked for the P10c and was out of there 15 minutes later.

There are a lot of people who treat Keith's as some sort of petting zoo. I've worked the gunshows for him many times and I know this for a fact. Spend 30 minutes jack jawing with some guy who feigns interest only to end the convo by saying, well, let me check with the wife and I'll.....uh, yeh...bye Felisha, thanks for wasting my time so I was unable to help that guy right there with $$ in his hand and knows what he wants.

Yep. That's brick and mortar in the modern era. I ran a local business for several years, I know plenty about tire kickers. It's too bad they're part of the equation but you've gotta learn how to deal with it.

Not everyone there is an expert other than being an expert at selling you what you want for the best price in town. The interwebs is the place to go find out...ask the questions, narrow it down, decide, then go to the shop, touch it, like it and buy it.

That's a weak argument. If you're gonna do all the research online, ask your questions online, and decide what you want online, why not buy the damn product online too? The prices are better than they are locally, and per your statement, the knowledge and support are better, too.

I know the "support local business" ethic, and I regularly do, myself, but if the business isn't interested in providing advice or service, then they're just treating me like a petting zoo the other way around- they want me to walk in, point at the thing I want, pay more for it than I'd pay online, and walk out the door. That's not a good model, no better than when people go there to "showroom."

Make no mistake, I love local businesses, and I regularly support several local shops. My job history is almost entirely comprised of local businesses. But you can compete as a business on one of three fronts:

- Great Service
- Great Prices
- Great Selection

Brick and mortar's current problem is that the Internet beats them on selection and prices. Service is the leg local businesses need to stand on, and when I don't receive that, I don't go back. Sadly, my experience at Keith's wasn't great, and I won't bother with the hour drive to get back out there. To feel like I'm wasting someone's time with my questions, and to pay a $100 price premium on top of that for the firearm I want.

Why?

My wife and i always have great experiences with kieths, she gets treated better there than most shops around here who try and shove a pink revolver in her hands. Even kieth himself deals with my wife alot and they are great to law enforcement as well. If you want to just screw around and get softly treated go somewhere else, if you want to get a great deal on a gun with quick service kieths is the best.

If you want to just screw around and get softly treated go somewhere else,

If I want good customer service I'll definitely avoid Keith's, thanks for the advice.

if you want to get a great deal on a gun with quick service the internet is the best.

Fixed that for you.

Northwest Armory isn't as competitively priced as Keith's, but I like going there because I don't feel like I'm wasting their time when I have questions.

Crappy service is a no-go for me. Same reason I don't visit The Gun Room, although they have such a great selection of overpriced, cool old rifles and shotguns.

Edit: Anyway, OP, if you haven't found one already it's gonna be a hell of a time tracking down a CZ P-10C locally. They're hot right now.

I agree about NWA. They are always patient and helpful and I have purchased firearms from them for a bit more than Keith's just because of that.

As far as the weak argument I made above, sure you can get a good price on the web, but there is that hassle of making sure your favorite FFL sends their FFL copy out, there is freight too which can be expensive with handguns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top