JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as the weak argument I made above,

Sorry, I didn't mean that in a harsh way. It can definitely be a hassle to buy online, too. The savings:hassle ratio has to be right. Each option has it's plusses and downsides, but in the case of a firearm like the P-10C, the scarcity of the thing shifts the balance way in the Internet's favor.

If I want good customer service I'll definitely avoid Keith's, thanks for the advice.

Fixed that for you.

Northwest Armory isn't as competitively priced as Keith's, but I like going there because I don't feel like I'm wasting their time when I have questions.

Crappy service is a no-go for me. Same reason I don't visit The Gun Room, although they have such a great selection of overpriced, cool old rifles and shotguns.

Edit: Anyway, OP, if you haven't found one already it's gonna be a hell of a time tracking down a CZ P-10C locally. They're hot right now.

Keith's customer service SUCKS !! Just to back ya

NW Armory has beat Keith's prices on the last half dozen firearm purchases I've made ..

If someone stuck up a quiz pole about Keith's customer service to the public as they leave ,lmao, far more people get crap service then good service , and gawd help ya if you call them and ever expect an answer, hahaaa ,they NEVER answer the phone

Every time I have gone to Northwest Armory their customer service is terrible and they treat my wife like an idiot even though she's in law enforcement and knows more about guns than most of them do but that's just my personal opinion and that's why there's multiple shops for everyone to shop where they want to

Every time I have gone to Northwest Armory their customer service is terrible and they treat my wife like an idiot even though she's in law enforcement and knows more about guns than most of them do but that's just my personal opinion and that's why there's multiple shops for everyone to shop where they want to
I could see Keith's being cool if there was less then a hand full of people there , but their service falls off the face of the earth when they get busy , I've tried stopping in there 3 times over the last few months and I think the biggest issue is not enough counter help

NW Armory has beat Keith's prices on the last half dozen firearm purchases I've made ..

I'm with you, but I don't know about that. Especially with their used stuff, the pricing seems to swing *wildly.* Last year, I saw a S&W snubbie there for just under $300. More recently, they had another available for $600.

I saw a used CZ P-07 there sometime this month for like $470.

So in my experience, they're pretty hit-or-miss with their pricing. Sometimes you can get a killer deal, other times not so much.

that's why there's multiple shops for everyone to shop where they want to

Ain't that the truth! :) Let's hope it stays that way.

I enjoy shopping with Northwest Armory. I haven't had a bad experience with Keith's, but I have read the reviews and can kind of see it. Neither are far out of the way for me and I have purchased a gun there. Both I find reasonably competitive pricewise, but Northwest Armory definitely tries to provide quality service.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads