JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom Mosin Nagant M91-30, barrel has had 4 inches cut off and 11 degree target crown done.
mounted in ATI Monte Carlo stock, has a 4 x 32 long eye relief scope mounted. bipod included only with full offer. Bolt professionaly bent and installed. Then professionally duracoated in camo pattern, also has USMC EGA on stock. comes with sling and close to 1000 rounds 7.62.54r. including 200 rounds new manufacture tracer. $ 550.00 OBO.

312.JPG 311.JPG

That's about $400 worth of ammo at lowest current prices out there. This is a hell of a sale. Good luck to you.

thanks working on a new project, I build rifles for fun, and as long as they make someone happy cool. as long as I make some or most back im good.

That is about $150-200 worth of 7.62x54r but still a dang good price. I love my mosin. One of the most accurate rifles I have.

A year ago and more, you would be absolutely correct. However, according to current internet ammo sites, ~40-48 cents per round for steel case is the going rate. I would love to stand corrected on this, so if you have a better price to be found then let me know!

Either way, ernurse, beautiful work on that rifle.

Dang, I stand corrected. It appears all the $80-100 surplus cans are temporarily out of stock. I'm sure that will return as soon as the election is over. Best I could find was $0.36/ea. I remember buying it for $2-3/box just a year or two ago!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.