Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR custom mosin nagant 91/30 scout rifle. must see!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by ernurse, Jun 26, 2016.

1. ernurse

ernurse molalla oregon Active Member

Custom Mosin Nagant M91-30, barrel has had 4 inches cut off and 11 degree target crown done.
    mounted in ATI Monte Carlo stock, has a 4 x 32 long eye relief scope mounted. bipod included only with full offer. Bolt professionaly bent and installed. Then professionally duracoated in camo pattern, also has USMC EGA on stock. comes with sling and close to 1000 rounds 7.62.54r. including 200 rounds new manufacture tracer. $ 550.00 OBO.

312.JPG 311.JPG

Sgt Nambu and cooper like this.
  2. MJD

MJD PDX New Member

That's about $400 worth of ammo at lowest current prices out there. This is a hell of a sale. Good luck to you.

3. ernurse

thanks working on a new project, I build rifles for fun, and as long as they make someone happy cool. as long as I make some or most back im good.

4. wrassleman07

wrassleman07 Roseburg, or Member

That is about $150-200 worth of 7.62x54r but still a dang good price. I love my mosin. One of the most accurate rifles I have.

5. MJD

MJD PDX New Member

A year ago and more, you would be absolutely correct. However, according to current internet ammo sites, ~40-48 cents per round for steel case is the going rate. I would love to stand corrected on this, so if you have a better price to be found then let me know!

Either way, ernurse, beautiful work on that rifle.

6. ernurse

thanks, was my third duracoating job. did it a couple years back.

7. wrassleman07

wrassleman07 Roseburg, or Member

Dang, I stand corrected. It appears all the $80-100 surplus cans are temporarily out of stock. I'm sure that will return as soon as the election is over. Best I could find was $0.36/ea. I remember buying it for $2-3/box just a year or two ago!

8. ernurse

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.