JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you looked at Boyd's yet? They have a classic line with several options that can be had any way you wish! Don't know if their still around, but Elk Mountain Stocks in the Medford area used to have some of the most beautiful stocks you could want, and they also could hook you up with blanks to carve your own if you wanted!

IMG951175.jpg Are you looking for finished stock? If you are looking for something unique I have a new unfinished win mod 70 long action Extra Fancy Myrtle wood stock and 18lpi checkering kit :)

Have you looked at Boyd's yet? They have a classic line with several options that can be had any way you wish! Don't know if their still around, but Elk Mountain Stocks in the Medford area used to have some of the most beautiful stocks you could want, and they also could hook you up with blanks to carve your own if you wanted!
I have looked at Boyds, but didn't see anything I liked...I will try and find the other company.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top