JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
if there's anything you've been dreaming of that just doesn't exist i might Just be able to make it for you!
3d printing has come a very long way in the past couple years. Using advanced composites like glass filled nylon this stuff is crazy strong, looks great and has great heat resistance.

check my feedback, you basically get your own designer and manufacturer that goes to work today for you for a very reasonable price! This is all I do now And I greatly appreciate anything you bring to me.

Mag couplers- custom spacing
picatinny adapters for pistols that don't have
Stocks
Magwells
baseplates
magazines
grips
suppressor tools
upper receivers
AR9 magwell conversion
and anything else you can think of

Glock 9/40 magazine racks - 3/5/7/10 slot $15-$20 each shipped, based on materials, requested resolution/detail and print time. Price gets better with quantity. Most ship next day.

Almost everything I do now is with black/gray glass fiber nylon. (pa6-gf) very similar to polymer handgun frames. They mostly use a 30/70 glass fiber - pa6 composite, this is 25/75. It can handle 350f No problem, it flexes without breaking, stretching or creasing and no issue with impacts or weight either.

Specific materials I can do
black / gray / white / orange / clear
PLA/PLA+ or can do nylon, nylon-cf15 (carbon fiber), glass filled nylon, TPU95 (soft/rubber) PC, PETG (transparent) if needed.

ive got a pair of moderately upgraded 3d printers and I'm looking to find out what people want and see if I can't keep them running 24/7.

If something doesn't fit right or you're unhappy for any reason I'll either refund or correct and redo for free.

Anyone that buys $100 or more from me gets a month of supporting member free (paid by me) or just a straight donation to nwfa if you prefer.

pics are showing short a2 sbr stock, Glock mag couplers, Glock mag rack, custom Glock magwell, custom fitted AFG, Glock 26/27 picatinny rail, custom Glock baseplate

IMG_5337.jpeg IMG_5892.jpeg IMG_6257.jpeg IMG_5734.jpeg IMG_6508.jpeg IMG_6499.jpeg IMG_6485.jpeg IMG_6443.jpeg IMG_6055.jpeg IMG_5608.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I haven't done the daggers yet but that should be pretty straight forward, I'll look into that right now.
As for the couplers, do you mean like the ar/ak side by side just Glock mag? Rounds up on both? that should be easy enough, I could make up a rough model and see what you think. Whats the smallest cap mags it would need to fit and how much free room is there below that magwell with it inserted (bottom of magwell to top of mag baseplate)
I'll shoot ya a PM brotha

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top