JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
City
Hubbard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Beautiful custom hand made locking gun cabinet.
Handgun holders on doors.

IMG_4455.jpeg IMG_4456.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Agree, not safe-level security, but that cabinet impress me as a work of art showing true love for gun sports. A beautiful piece of cabinetry and would make any owner proud. Wish that would be me, but can't do it. Even so, I'm happy just to see the pictures of that work of art.

Does the 26 inch depth include the top molding? (I have a 30 inch door.) If I don't quibble on price, can you arrange delivery to Beaverton? (Four steps up to the front porch.) And no, I can't help: as you can see from my screen name, I'm no spring chicken.
Max

Does the 26 inch depth include the top molding? (I have a 30 inch door.) If I don't quibble on price, can you arrange delivery to Beaverton? (Four steps up to the front porch.) And no, I can't help: as you can see from my screen name, I'm no spring chicken.
Max
So the molding makes it 31 inches. The top section separates from the bottom and if there is room to turn and come in sideways and then straighten out it could be brought in through a 30 inch door.
i could deliver it but I would have to line up a day that works for my guys and the weather. One is a firefighter and the other a Sheriff's Deputy so schedule can be tricky.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top