JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I posted these a while ago in a thread about buying a 3D printer and stuff (mostly gun related) I was making. A member reached out and asked if I would print him a couple, and I messed up and used the wrong filament the 1st time, so I had to reprint his. So I have six of these that I don't need and thought I would post them up in case someone else wanted one. I don't consider this a business so hopefully it does not violate any forum rules about selling stuff without being an authorized vendor. If it does feel free to kill the thread.

These are 3D printed rests that magnetically attach to the side of your (steel obviously) safe. They attach with plenty of force to keep a rifle upright especially if you lean it into the corner.
These are "handed" because of the angle of the rest (and the top of the print is cleaner than the bottom), but nothing keeps you from flipping it over. The fingers are plenty long to hold a rifle in either orientation.

I have 3 that are printed to mount on the right side of a safe, and 3 flipped so they mount to the left side.
You need a lip of at least 2.5 inches for it to work without interfering with the door.

So anyway, if you want one they are $5 (basically my cost for the filament and magnets) if you pick it up, or I can ship from 1 to 6 of them for about $8.

These are probably illegal in Washington for being assault or ghost rests, but if you want to drive to me I won't ask where you live.:D

I will close the add when all 6 are sold.

PXL_20240224_225024354.jpg PXL_20240224_225018909.jpg
PXL_20240224_224947687.jpg PXL_20240224_224746350.jpg

PXL_20240224_224842073.jpg PXL_20240224_224831205.MP.jpg PXL_20240224_224808721.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews