JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a really nice 1972 Honda CB 750k. Needs some minor work, but has alot going for it. All chromed out and ran like a top before ignition was taken out and partially disassembled, needs ignition put back in, but cosmetically very nice. Lots of extra parts and custom extras. Have 3 extra gas tanks on it. Frame was squared off and painted to match the gas tank at some point, but needs to be touched up, already sanded. Has sissy bar off a harley and the bike rides two. Really have to see it to understand and i will post recent pictures soon. Motor super clean and lots of chrome on this bike.
I place the value around $800
here is a picture from this summer, has a different tank on it now, but everything else is the same
HONDAcb750k.jpg
That being said, i am looking for almost any nice firearms in trade, as mentioned near $600 in total value,
also willing to take cash obviously ($600)

GIVE me a call in 206 909 8082
and/or
email me pictures to [email protected]
thanks for lookin'
-DAVID

NEW PICS UP SOON

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top