JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've now sold 203 of these bottle openers and over time and worn out Dremel tools I've gotten better at making them. I picked up a Foredome 1/6 horsepower industrial flex shaft tool that is wonderful to work with. These are the latest stage in the way I'm making the 50 BMG bottle openers. I've sent them to Canada and Australia and most of the states in the US. Thank you all for your interest.

50bmhbottleopeners002.jpg

You know folks, I've learned a valuable lesson as of yesterday. Outsiders are not really welcomed. I've sold 305 bottle openers and got started here but yesterday when I tried to make a purchase from another add. I ended up with spit in my face. I guess "I'll take it" does not mean the same thing here as it does in OKlahoma. I've got out of my way to make sure everyone that ordered from me ended up with their stuff shipped the same day or next business day. Now I see that it's ok to dishonor someone from another state so I guess it's time to give up on the west coast. :s0131::angry::s0054: Am I wrong?

And, by the way, how hard is it to ship out something? :confused:...

USPS GIVES you the boxes (delivered)
You can pay for the postage online, at a DISCOUNT
You can schedule pickup at your door online.

HECK, shipping is easier then a FTF meeting most of the time.

OK, now get back on topic and sell us some more openers :s0155:

JB

I think it would be a bad business decision to stop selling to people on this forum because of one idiot. You have a lot of people here including myself that enjoy your product and pass the word to send more business your way. Chalk it up to a Craigslist type flake and keep doing what your doing.
just my opinion.

The hardest part of selling bottle openers this time of year is finding the time to shoot the 50 BMG when it's not 113 degrees outside. I've got a spot to shoot that has about 1500 yards and granite rocks for targets that won't catch fire. But at 113 degrees it burns my butt.

Don't take it personally... I sent your thread to 5 of my buddies... Hope ya get some more business soon from em! I would but im broker than broke for now with a baby haha!

I understand being broke because of new babies. I've been married 33 years with 2 kids 15 years apart. A 25 year old daughter and 10 year old son. I even have a son-in-law at home with my daughter now. They deleted his job in the Air Force at Guam and they are looking for a job for him and a house.

Oooo, thanks for the reminder. I need to order some more! Christmas is right around the corner and I want to make sure that I get some before the "last minute Christmas rush" hits.

Yep they are still selling. I had my dentist order 2 and when I delivered them the nurses and other dentists ordered 15 more. My count of bottle openers that I've sold is up to 396 sold and delivered. I want to thank you all for your interest and purchases.

Ron

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top