JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you all for the kind words but guys don't get in a fight over my feedback. I realize that there has been a problem with getting the feedback through but I'm sure it will get worked out. I'm enjoy building a product that people enjoy and I'm trying to do the best job I can. I appreciate all good thoughts about my products.

Thanks again Randy, you the man when it comes to buying Bottle Openers. Hope the Dremil Tool I worked on for you does the job. Remember it's going to studder at low RPMs with the make shift brushes.

I spent the evening building up my supply of bottle openers to replace all the ones that left last night and today. I also got another order from Jason today that is going out tomorrow and one from Shep.

I'm still selling 50 BMG bottle openers and burned up my Dremel tool Saturday. I've since purchased a new Industrial 1/6 HP Foredom tool to replace my fairly new Dremel tool. I'm having a ball making these and making contact with the guys that like them. I've even sent two to Canada. I've kept the price the same at $15 shipped and take PayPal at [email protected]

Thank you all for the interest you've shown.
Ron

I Seen one of these at "Sawdusts" fortress, simply stunning! To bad I'm a recovering alcoholic lol. I might have to grab one for my father in law come to think of it. He's a bigshot executive, not a gun Guy really but he's a drinker. And i may be able to convert him , after all hes in TEXAS.Are these in stock ready to go? Can you ship to him?

Btw until you hold one you can't judge them. Wow

I'm still selling 50 BMG bottle openers and burned up my Dremel tool Saturday. I've since purchased a new Industrial 1/6 HP Foredom tool to replace my fairly new Dremel tool. I'm having a ball making these and making contact with the guys that like them. I've even sent two to Canada. I've kept the price the same at $15 shipped and take PayPal at [email protected]

Thank you all for the interest you've shown.
Ron

These look SWEET!!! I'll be PM'ing for alternative payment method as I don't have Pay-Pal. I see 5 in my immediate future, possibly more later once these have been seen (used) by friends and family.

I just got them yesterday! They are just as nice as the pcits you've posted. Thanks & as soon as I can figure out how to leave a feedback score you'll be getting an A+ from me too!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top