JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With Randy's new order for 2 more it brings the count of bottle openers completed to 664 and the promise of a check on the way for 10 more this week. That will bring the count to 674.

I just thought I'd bump this up a bit. I've sold 720 bottle openers without a complaint and have several made up ready to ship if your interested. They are still $15 each shipped no matter if you want to send a check or use PayPal. Take care and let me know what you need. Christmas is coming up and these make great gifts.

A friend did a little photo shop work on one of my bottle openers and I thought the background was pretty cool. I've made a new template out of gasket material and the bottle openers are turning out great. I've got a good supply of bullets and brass to supply the Christmas socks. Let me know what you need. I've sold 780 now.

50calbo.jpg

I'll cling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top