JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tacticalinsertion7923, Thank you for your order today, it will be mailed out in the morning. Daniel, Ben, Rex, Ken, JB and Austin I really appreciate your orders. Special thanks also to Joshua for your multiple orders and Pinkhamr I really want to single you out for giving me the idea and for all the openers that you purchased for your friends.

The great part of it, is that I'm having fun making them.

Thank you one and all
Ron

No change in price Randy, I'm just getting better at it and I can see a difference in my work. I've got one guy that just ordered 5. I've got them boxed up ready to ship. I just shipped 2 more today to JimBob as the post office delivered an empty ripped up package. I also sent 1 to another fellow. I've had to learn how to armor up the package to get them through without spending a bunch extra.

Ron

I've had to learn how to armor up the package to get them through without spending a bunch extra.

Priority mail small flat rate boxes ship anywhere in the US for $5.00 up to 70 pounds.
They are just a bit bigger than a VHS tape.
And the boxes are free from usps.com.

I've got one of the flat rate boxes ready to go with 5 openers in it but I'd have to charge more If I was going to use it to send them one at a time. Right now sending one cost me $2.50 including packing material. That means I'm selling the bottle openers for 12.50 and by the time you figure the price of brass and the bullets, I'm not going to get rich selling them but I'm having fun making them and making folks happy when they get them.

I've got one of the flat rate boxes ready to go with 5 openers in it but I'd have to charge more If I was going to use it to send them one at a time. Right now sending one cost me $2.50 including packing material. That means I'm selling the bottle openers for 12.50 and by the time you figure the price of brass and the bullets, I'm not going to get rich selling them but I'm having fun making them and making folks happy when they get them.
Ron,

I think you might fine that people will be willing to pay an extra couple of bucks for the Priority Shipping. It would also be a lot easier for you, Free boxes, can purchase the postage online at a discount, and you can schedule pick up of the packages at your door. It is the only way I ship.

Just my 2/100 of a dollar worth...

JB

So far JimBob you have the honor of being the only person to have the post office rip & snitch the contents of your package. You should be getting your replacement 2 openers pretty soon. As for sending the box. I'll be happy to do that for any customer that wanted me to.

Ron

Just wanted to say that I was given one of these openers as a gift and I love it. I have given it plenty of use and no problems.

Thanks for the work you put into these.

P.S.
It just looks so cool sitting on the counter of my bar.

Thank you Sawdust, it must have been Randy that gave you the opener. Both great guys but Randy ahd I've been friends for quite some time. By the way If anyone that has received anyof these from me has any trouble with them Give me a chance to fix it. I just picked up Randy's today because it was the first one I made and I figured that with all the experience that I have gotten making these it was time to upgrade his. I've got it all polished up and ready to go.

Thanks again for the complement

Ron

So what is up with all you satisfied customers???

Don't you know how to leave feedback???

If I can figure it out I am pretty sure most of you can to.

I just got my 5 today and I am more than happy with them. The first thing I did was send him a PM letting him know they were here. Then I went to his profile to leave some positive feedback and let the rest of the forum know about it. I sent funds on monday and recieved my openers on friday. How is a guy ever going to get a good trader rating, if you don't take 2 minutes to give us some feedback.

Free bump for a great trader and really neat product.

AJGUNNER - It is really to bad you don't have a clue what yuor talking about. You might wanta check your facts.

The feedback system is not working. Rest assumed, Ron is getting all the positive feedback he is due.

So what is up with all you satisfied customers???

Don't you know how to leave feedback???

If I can figure it out I am pretty sure most of you can to.

I just got my 5 today and I am more than happy with them. The first thing I did was send him a PM letting him know they were here. Then I went to his profile to leave some positive feedback and let the rest of the forum know about it. I sent funds on monday and recieved my openers on friday. How is a guy ever going to get a good trader rating, if you don't take 2 minutes to give us some feedback.

Free bump for a great trader and really neat product.

AJGUNNER - It is really to bad you don't have a clue what yuor talking about. You might wanta check your facts.

The feedback system is not working. Rest assumed, Ron is getting all the positive feedback he is due.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top