JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dropped my rifle off at Curt's on a Saturday and it was ready by Tuesday! The gas key was already staked. Curt replaced my gas block to a clamp type and I like it, I think it looks better and he also staked the castle nut.

Curt did a great job at backing up his own work and getting the repairs done promptly. Just wanted to give an update.

Thanks for your replies.

Considering going to pick one of these up as my first AR on friday. Anyone have more info on them? Thoughts opinions? Are the barrels chromed? From what info I can find the components seem fairly decent for the price. Thanks.

Just an FYI: I have a friend with an AR-15 he purchased from Curt and he was having similar issues. The gun simply wouldn't cycle ammo anymore, and it was related to the gas block. He'd tried a wide variety of issues to repair it on his own but had no consistent luck with his repairs. I told him to just go visit Curt, so he did. Apparently for a while there the gas blocks Curt was using to assemble his AR-15's were prone to this problem, and if some one who previously purchased an AR-15 comes back with that problem he'll replace the gasblock.

So he stands behind his work.

I had Curt build an upper for me and he used a clamp style gas block...cycled great for as long as I had it. If he has the time, Curt will put together what you buy from him...I'm a fan of customer service, so I'm a fan of Curt's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top