JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know who still takes private party transfers as of today and releasing under the three day law? I am in Beaverton but somewhere in the general Portland area or Tigard etc would be great. Last private transfer I had done was at Tigard Pawn 4 More but idk if they are still doing them.

I know this information may be buried in forum posts but with the situation changing I was hoping people could share their most recent knowledge and help others.

Anyone know who still takes private party transfers as of today and releasing under the three day law? I am in Beaverton but somewhere in the general Portland area or Tigard etc would be great. Last private transfer I had done was at Tigard Pawn 4 More but idk if they are still doing them.

I know this information may be buried in forum posts but with the situation changing I was hoping people could share their most recent knowledge and help others.
Check with J&B Firearms in Beaverton and Tigard Pawn is still doing them as well.

Check with J&B Firearms in Beaverton and Tigard Pawn is still doing them as well.
I wasn't sure if J&B's were taking private transfers, I know they are keeping the three day releases going. I'll stop by after work tomorrow.

Is Tigard Pawn 4 More doing the three day release? If so they would be ideal as far as location goes and I've gone through them a few times as well.

I wasn't sure if J&B's were taking private transfers, I know they are keeping the three day releases going. I'll stop by after work tomorrow.

Is Tigard Pawn 4 More doing the three day release? If so they would be ideal as far as location goes and I've gone through them a few times as well.
Tigard Pawn is doing no response releases.

Just saying OP, a phone call should suffice.
Some places like J&B's haven't been answering phones lately. Which I totally understand due to how things have been, but I don't have time to stop by all these different places so I just wanted to start a thread that also can help others find this info as well. I get what you mean though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top