JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know who still takes private party transfers as of today and releasing under the three day law? I am in Beaverton but somewhere in the general Portland area or Tigard etc would be great. Last private transfer I had done was at Tigard Pawn 4 More but idk if they are still doing them.

I know this information may be buried in forum posts but with the situation changing I was hoping people could share their most recent knowledge and help others.

Anyone know who still takes private party transfers as of today and releasing under the three day law? I am in Beaverton but somewhere in the general Portland area or Tigard etc would be great. Last private transfer I had done was at Tigard Pawn 4 More but idk if they are still doing them.

I know this information may be buried in forum posts but with the situation changing I was hoping people could share their most recent knowledge and help others.
Check with J&B Firearms in Beaverton and Tigard Pawn is still doing them as well.

Check with J&B Firearms in Beaverton and Tigard Pawn is still doing them as well.
I wasn't sure if J&B's were taking private transfers, I know they are keeping the three day releases going. I'll stop by after work tomorrow.

Is Tigard Pawn 4 More doing the three day release? If so they would be ideal as far as location goes and I've gone through them a few times as well.

I wasn't sure if J&B's were taking private transfers, I know they are keeping the three day releases going. I'll stop by after work tomorrow.

Is Tigard Pawn 4 More doing the three day release? If so they would be ideal as far as location goes and I've gone through them a few times as well.
Tigard Pawn is doing no response releases.

Just saying OP, a phone call should suffice.
Some places like J&B's haven't been answering phones lately. Which I totally understand due to how things have been, but I don't have time to stop by all these different places so I just wanted to start a thread that also can help others find this info as well. I get what you mean though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top