JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay since it's Friday night I'm just curious. If you look at the header description for this page it says, "Questions and discussion about ammunition, from .17 to 22mm and everything in between."

I kind of want to know who has a 22 mm AA gun that they load for o_O . I'd actually also be curious to know if anybody actually loads some kind of 17 cal. Isn't there a 17bee? Doesn't Remington have a Centerfire 17 as well? Anybody load for one of those? Such a tiny bullet with a lot of powder behind it.

I was also curious about prevalence 22mm AA discussion here (thought it might be useful to rebut a Biden speech someday). Disappointed that searching this entire section for "22mm" turned up only two threads (aside from the OP) that contained that term. Both of those others were just discussing lengthening or shortening cases by so much.

I guess that any of those among us who own a 22mm AA gun (or ammo) are staying awfully quiet about it.

I was also curious about prevalence 22mm AA discussion here (thought it might be useful to rebut a Biden speech someday). Disappointed that searching this entire section for "22mm" turned up only two threads (aside from the OP) that contained that term. Both of those others were just discussing lengthening or shortening cases by so much.

I guess that any of those among us who own a 22mm AA gun (or ammo) are staying awfully quiet about it.
Boy if only I had a lot of money. What do you suppose you do just pour a whole pound of CFE 223 in the case? :p retumbo maybe?

de3b5c23fecdaa2fc3500f9c899dc98b.jpg

I was in the motor pool but we had a couple 203's and a pig. I made the mistake of taking my platoon sergeant to the Trap range one day and when it was time to assign weapons he looked at me and said, "hey little man you like a big gun..." and handed me that damn 203😆.
I always found it awkward feeling to shoot the M16A1 with the 203 attached… but HOT dam it's a sexy looking rig!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top