JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$95
Manufacturer
Crosman
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a really fun Crossman SNR 357 and a whole bunch of extras with it. This gun is super cool as it can shoot anything .177, you load the "rounds" into the cylinder like an actual revolver, and the different types of round can shoot either steel, plastic, or lead pellets, so you could shoot pests, cans, or your friends depending on your mood. There's nothing broken and I've had a lot of fun with it, but I just don't use the thing that much anymore and figures someone else would get some more fun out of it than me.

I also have a little single-shot Stinger P311 that I don't have much interest in anymore either. Same thing, works fine, and I painted it gold back in the day because why not, but she needs a new home too.

I have a list below of everything in the pictures. Unlikely to break up set. Message me for pickup details.

Asking 95$ or willing to trade for ammo, particularly 5.56/2.23, or anything else neat and firearm-related.

Feel free to text: Nine13-951-7087

Guns: Crossman SNR 357 .177 BB/Airsoft/Pellet gun (CO2 powered), & a single-shot spring action Crossman Stinger P311 that shoots 6mm Airsoft BBs.
SNR Accessories: 31 Steel/Copper/Plastic BB Revolver-round Cartridges, 6 .177 Pellet revolver-round cartridges, 44 Crossman CO2 cartridges and carrying case
Stinger Accessories: Original Airsoft Mag, Airsoft Speed Loader
Ammo: bottle of Crossman .177 copper BBs (~6000), Tub of "Black Widow" .177 Pellets (~200), Bottle of Plastic .177 cal BBs for SNR, some loose 6mm BBs for Stinger.

IMG_5351.jpg IMG_5353.jpg IMG_5354.jpg IMG_5355.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews