JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
St Helens/Hillsboro/Beaverton
State
Oregon
Hi all,

I am in search of a mid-range functional semi-auto BB/pellet gun. Hoping to be under $150 for it. I'm not very familiar with BB gun pricing, so I don't know if this price point is unreasonable. Not looking for anything high end, just accurate and strong enough to kill mice. The ideal rifle would accept a red dot and be semi-auto.

Please PM me if you have such a rifle for sale and we'll see what we can do! Also open to suggestions by people with experience. I'm up in St Helens, but work in Hillsboro. Can meet near either location.

Thank you!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have one of these. It has a selector for full auto and semi auto. At full strength it'd probably dispatch a mouse but after the CO2 cartridges get down to about half power, you'd probably only wound them. That said, fully auto is pretty dang fun....

** Edit to add - It won't shoot pellets.

I have one of these. It has a selector for full auto and semi auto. At full strength it'd probably dispatch a mouse but after the CO2 cartridges get down to about half power, you'd probably only wound them. That said, fully auto is pretty dang fun....

** Edit to add - It won't shoot pellets.
Thanks for the advice! I actually should have closed the post sooner. Already ordered the Crosman 1077. Saw those full auto ones, they seem like fun!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.