JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a Crossbreed supertuck for my 1911's a few months ago and think it is extremely good holster. It is uglier than a mud fence, but makes a big gun just disappear. Like any IWB holster, you need room in your pants (at the waist :) )to comfortably wear it, but I have nothing but good things to say about mine. Comfort level is excellent. It also carries my Star Firestar without a problem. I too have a number of Galco holsters and like them all. The Crossbreed is a whole different animal though - and the most concealable holster I have even had for a 1911 size handgun.

Search on this site and others for "crossbreed" and you'll find a wealth of reviews on their products and services from customers; and 99% of them are positive.

My own comments are among the 99%.

I could CCW a Beretta 92FS under a loose heavy polo with a Supertuck. I ordered one for my G17 and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I like it much better than the Comp-Tac MTAC I used to have.

I have one for a compact 1911 and it is very high quality. I normally prefer pocket carry but I default to the Crossbreed any time I need to wear pants that don't have large cargo pockets. Get the Velcro kit and there won't even be tabs or j-hooks sticking out!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews