JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a Crossbreed supertuck for my 1911's a few months ago and think it is extremely good holster. It is uglier than a mud fence, but makes a big gun just disappear. Like any IWB holster, you need room in your pants (at the waist :) )to comfortably wear it, but I have nothing but good things to say about mine. Comfort level is excellent. It also carries my Star Firestar without a problem. I too have a number of Galco holsters and like them all. The Crossbreed is a whole different animal though - and the most concealable holster I have even had for a 1911 size handgun.

Search on this site and others for "crossbreed" and you'll find a wealth of reviews on their products and services from customers; and 99% of them are positive.

My own comments are among the 99%.

I could CCW a Beretta 92FS under a loose heavy polo with a Supertuck. I ordered one for my G17 and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I like it much better than the Comp-Tac MTAC I used to have.

I have one for a compact 1911 and it is very high quality. I normally prefer pocket carry but I default to the Crossbreed any time I need to wear pants that don't have large cargo pockets. Get the Velcro kit and there won't even be tabs or j-hooks sticking out!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top