JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Claiming to "save u money" and "100% free". You only have to give them total access to ur email so they can access and I assume download your receipts (and who knows what else).

Holy crap I bet a lot of people fall for this. Scary. This is capital one but if they r doing it it will only be short time before they all are. U have to sign up for it thank goodness, it's not automatic.

5064FB46-0511-492D-BDE5-B0727C00DBFF.jpeg

:s0092: They of course want to sell the information to others to market to you. Everything we do online is seen by others. All that info is worth money to those who want to try to sell us other stuff. To me its a big who cares. As long as they are not giving my phone # out to robo callers I could care less if other spam me trying to sell me crap I don't want.

For crying out loud, you're not 10. You can spell "your" and "you". You're an intelligent adult with valuable insight and opinions. No need to type like a texting pre-teen.
Sadly many now even talk in that "text shorthand". The first few times I head it it took me a while to realize why their speech sounded so "off". I guess I could see the desire for the shorthand back in the days before phones all had a full keyboard and all. Hell now I think all Android phones have the text to speech so not sure why kids still use that other than maybe habit? I use text a lot and only because of the text to speech thing. Although do have to be careful at work. Couple times I was texting the boss and someone else would be talking close enough to me that the phone was typing in both of us at the same time. Almost hit send a couple times before I spotted it. :D

Sadly many now even talk in that "text shorthand". The first few times I head it it took me a while to realize why their speech sounded so "off". I guess I could see the desire for the shorthand back in the days before phones all had a full keyboard and all. Hell now I think all Android phones have the text to speech so not sure why kids still use that other than maybe habit? I use text a lot and only because of the text to speech thing. Although do have to be careful at work. Couple times I was texting the boss and someone else would be talking close enough to me that the phone was typing in both of us at the same time. Almost hit send a couple times before I spotted it. :D
I remember one new developer we hired. She was bright, articulate and good at her job, but she would do u and pls and bcs in messages and in the bug database. I told her you know there are over a thousand people who have access to that database right?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top