JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody email him and offer $100.00 then post the response. I would but my email reflects my office address and I really don't want Bubba showing up with a baseball bat.

Yeah, it is actually a clean safe at a good price. If he really is a big strong guy he'd probably help someone move it if they kicked in $20.00. If I was in the market for one I'd want to go just for the life experience. Get ready for the 'all women are all greedy whores and leaches' speech; that is if he lost all his stuff in a divorce. Would suck though if he was really mental and started swinging over any little comment.

Yeah, I am 255 lbs and no wimp so unless he is Shaq he is out of luck. Most guys that talked like that are little and have something to prove. Still - entertaining though.

A lot of people are going through that. Doing real good providing. Then goes the job and he's slowly losing everything. I hope he doesn't lose "IT". It sounds like it could be really serious. Get that guy someone to talk to. We've all read it in the paper or seen it in the news. And he has guns...?

Ok, if I were a prospective purchaser of this I'd have to wonder just what his threat means. Honestly, the guy said that he's basically sold off/lost his guns...but the person coming to look at it wants to put guns IN IT, meaning I'm armed and he isn't. Hollow threat? Pretty obvious!

whatta rube. But it is an ok price I think.

Saved for posterity as the ad will soon disappear. Hope the guy lands on his feet and gets a new job and girlfriend (although from the ad, I suspect I know why she left). I still find the story sad. I suppose that it can't be that bad that he'd just run out and buy another xbox....unless maybe he's planning on the government feeding him and paying his rent. I X-ed out the phone number is all.

"VERY NICE LARGE SENTRY GUN SAFE - $275 (N.E. PORTLAND (KENNEDY SCHOOL))
Date: 2011-03-23, 11:20PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected]

VERY NICE LARGE SENTRY GUN SAFE
~~~1ST PERSON TO SHOW UP WITH CASH~~~~
LOCKING INTERNAL COMPARTMENT (FOR YOUR AMMO, JEWELRY, HAND GUN$ ETC.)
I HATE TO SELL THIS BUT AFTER LOSING MY JOB, MY HOME & EVERYTHING I HAD WORTH MONEY THERE ISN'T MUCH OF VALUE THAT I HAVE LEFT TO PUT IN THE SAFE. ~~NO SENSE HAVING A SAFE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING OF VALUE~~
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SAFE YOU COULD REALLY HELP US BOTH OUT BY BUYING THIS SINCE, MY SONS XBOX 360 JUST BROKE & THIS SHOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE FOR HIM, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE MUCH ANY MORE I WANT MY SON TO BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES TO KEEP HIS MIND OFF OF HOW MESSED UP THINGS CURRENTLY ARE.

APPX. 5FT TALL
16" DEEP
21" WIDE
FIRM @ $275.00 FIRM @ $275.00 FIRM @ $275.00 FIRM @ $275.00

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME, OR YOURS COMING OVER TO MY HOUSE TO TALK ME DOWN IN PRICE.
I HAVE REALLY BEEN THROUGH A LOT AND AM A PRETTY BIG GUY.
I WILL FEEL LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO KICK ME WHILE I'M DOWN & PROBABLY GET PISSED & KICK YOUR A$$ IF YOU DO, SO I AM WRITING THIS FOR YOUR BENEFIT. SO BE FOREWARNED

IF YOU WANT A GREAT DEAL ON A LARGE SAFE FOR HALF THE COST OF A NEW ONE......HERE YOU GO!

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
(503)-432-xxxx

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Why not show a little compasion for your fellow white person and just let it go or ,actually buy his safe rather than showing not only me but everyone else how childish this all looks and sounds

Part of me wants to call to ask about the safe, part of me wants to instigate. What to do?:s0008:

At least craigslist still has some humor.

I live real close to Kennedy School, It is tempting as I have 2 safes about that size that have proved to be not that big!

Yep, I work just up the street and have that model with the digital lock. Nice safe but 14 gun my foot. 4 rifles, 2 hand guns and ammo and it is very crowded. Could reall use a second one :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top