JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best of luck. That sounds like an amazing plan for BF.
Thank you....!
Since we have in-person school , my hunting time is limited...so I go when I can.

'Bout the only shopping I will do is buy gas and coffee from a locally owned store in route.
Not that I am against BF shopping...for others to do or enjoy....just not for me thanks...:D
Andy

Thank you....!
Since we have in-person school , my hunting time is limited...so I go when I can.

'Bout the only shopping I will do is buy gas and coffee from a locally owned store in route.
Not that I am against BF shopping...for others to do or enjoy....just not for me thanks...:D
Andy
You're not missing much, and definitely have better plans!

It's definitely died down over the years.

Gone are the days of Black Friday $75 dollar Mosin Nagants and $80 crates of 7.62x54r...

Though sold out, the $4.99 AR15 magazine deal was a good one, I find that there is usually at least one good deal each year. Last year it was Beretta mags, the year before was that 22lr ammo with mail in rebates.

I do enjoy having everyone here and other places sharing the good deals!

Though it may not really fit with the OP, I am bidding on two different Spanish Destroyer carbines; one in 9x19㎜ Parabellum and the other in 9x23㎜ Largo (aka Bergmann—Bayard). I figure it is a little like placing two bets at the roulette table; more chances to win (or lose, ha). (I also have a Ruger 77/357 on watch list, but I won't bid until the aforementioned has moved along and the maximum bid stays reasonable on the domestically produced rifle.)

As to Black Friday, I avoid any population center like the plague on that day or, candidly, most of the obnoxious holiday season, so won't be going anywhere. Some BFs I take off, others I work, if for no other reason it is one of those days out of the year I am reasonably sure I won't be interrupted by the regular parade of trivialities. This year, I work; wrapping up putting in a new primary system that will be a huge benefit, but I digress. :s0155:

Though it may not really fit with the OP, I am bidding on two different Spanish Destroyer carbines; one in 9x19㎜ Parabellum and the other in 9x23㎜ Largo (aka Bergmann—Bayard). I figure it is a little like placing two bets at the roulette table; more chances to win (or lose, ha). (I also have a Ruger 77/357 on watch list, but I won't bid until the aforementioned has moved along and the maximum bid stays reasonable on the domestically produced rifle.)

As to Black Friday, I avoid any population center like the plague on that day or, candidly, most of the obnoxious holiday season, so won't be going anywhere. Some BFs I take off, others I work, if for no other reason it is one of those days out of the year I am reasonably sure I won't be interrupted by the regular parade of trivialities. This year, I work; wrapping up putting in a new primary system that will be a huge benefit, but I digress. :s0155:
Tim texted me yesterday, the 22tcm to 9mm is essentially complete. He said he put a flawless 20 rounds through it.

Hoping I get to head that way next week to pick it up.

Best luck on that 9x19 destroyer, I was kind of surprised finding it when I looked. Also at the bids being in the 200s, not sure where it's at now.

I find that there is usually at least one good deal each year. Last year it was Beretta mags, the year before was that 22lr ammo with mail in rebates.
Took a while to get the rebate check, but it eventually showed up! Never thought, at the time, I'd be looking back at that as anything like the "good old days".

Very nice. Will you post some pics? What can (if any) do you plan on running on said? :D
Homebrew form 1. Bought a 556 kit and bored it to 9mm. So it's pretty bomb proof. Sounds great on the lever action38/357 and not horrible with 556.

LOL! I thought ammo prices were bad; add TP to the shooting budget and things go, eh-hem, down the crapper. :s0112:

I know some of you have been stocking up components for decades. However, given the spike in prices over the last 8 months, I think it is finally past time for me to buy the equipment and get into reloading...

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top