JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTF? Those a-holes will try anything!!

The general public has been conditioned to point the finger with one hand and hold out the other for payment. It's ridiculous.

Things were much better when lawyers were not permitted to advertise on TV. Now my viewing time is constantly interrupted by ambulance chaser type ads. Any product that some ridiculous study links to a health problem is automatically guilty and a target. I think the companies settle just to avoid the cost of a long trial.

John Edwards (the Breck Boy) made millions suing OB/GYN doctors for delivering defective babies. Welcome to the new age!!!

H&K better watch out - I think every advertisement of theirs I've ever seen shows their guns being held/used by someone depicted as military or law enforcement. According to this ruling this type of advertising implies that all of H&K's firearms are intended for the military / law and thus are much too dangerous for civilians to own or use... o_O

Next:
Phone makers sued by victims families for building a device that causes folks to text & drive.
Vehicle & Alcohol makers sued by victims families of DUI deaths.
Fork & Spoon makers sued by the families of obese people.

I guess it's one way to kill Capitalism & Freedom...

I'm confused. Where does Remington advertise? Hunting magazines?

I'm seeing a pattern here in our Justice System... Laws are written by Lawyers/Lawmakers and passed but then some other Lawyer or Judge twists them to the point that it seems any narrative now makes that law a different law from what was intended or this law says this but means this. These are Not what and how laws are supposed to be and this is why the American people are losing faith in our legal system and Judges are eroding our system.
How about we start suing Judges and Lawyers / Lawmakers for defective laws !
"Shall NOT be infringed" is plain english and the 2A is the ONLY right that states this for a reason, yet we see Infringement daily!
I personally am tired of seeing our "Tools" which are inanimate objects being blamed for what a Bad guy , lunatic criminal does.
The little Bastid broke Several felony laws before he started killing more people at the school, and it shows how ineffective laws are when someone decides to break them en Masse. Next they will sue the safe Company because he stole the keys to open it and get the guns out.
If this is allowed to stand , next will be ladder companies sued when you fall off for being a dumbass, or Dewalt being sued because you drilled a hole in your finger or cut yourself with a saw, Or Homelite being sued for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
It is Judicial Insanity...

I have said it for many MANY years..... attorney's should get the same out-come as their clients.

IE:

Court case win. Attorney wins too.

Court case loses. Attorney ALSO gets the same punishment as their client.

Wanna bet attorneys start being a whole lot more picky about what cases they take?

If this is allowed to stand , next will be ladder companies sued when you fall off for being a dumbass, or Dewalt being sued because you drilled a hole in your finger or cut yourself with a saw, Or Homelite being sued for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
It is Judicial Insanity...

It took me a while to figure why ladders are so expensive, even at the big box stores, it has little to do with cost of materials or even marketing, it's the darn lawsuits the ladder makers have to "lawyer up" for. Heck, it says right there in big red letters "Do not stand here" but, idiots still do it, fall, and blame the ladder maker. The entire system is rigged so it's cheaper to just settle which does nothing more than encourage the next Darwin candidate to roll the dice.

Am pretty certain Remington's advertising did not advocate that one of their firearms be stolen then used to commit multiple homicide. The SCOTUS will undoubtedly take the 100% predictable appeal and overrule the state court. But it does reinforce for observers just how utterly ridiculous the left can be to achieve disarmament.

Solid point, as well as Chevron or Shell for gas in the car, etc etc! Technically, the gun cleaner companies for making the firearm operational, ammo company, and maybe the retailer of the firearm. This is PURE MORONIC!!!

Wasn't it Dick's Sporting Goods... IIRC Everytown went after them and they quit selling ARs, then firearms. Not sure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bccbd9939184

TL;DR the AR15 is too dangerous for civilian use and Remington can get sued for advertising to younger audiences.
Sadly again this is in the lap of voters. The people who make these kind of choices are a direct result of elections. Elections do have consequences. Too many, way too many, gun owners just don't care. Many of them suddenly care when some new law finally effects them. The normal response at that time is to blame everyone else. While they keep voting in the people who are hosing them.

This is Ridiculous on all fronts! I knew I could have sued j.a. henckels with their advertised knife being hard and sharp sliced my finger... Does anyone have common sense anymore?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top