JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Real Country Music ....

Total Garbage They Pass Off As Country. 🤬

What do you expect when the hip-hop "style" permeates everything nowadays. I was doing some clinicals at a rehab clinic when I was doing research for my degree and all the music that would be played day after day would be hip hop; did not matter what demographic of people were there for the clinic services.
I made the mistake after a week of listing to the same stuff to ask if something else could be played and I immediately was called a racist.

If that is the bar for being a racist they have removed any meaning that word once held.

What do you expect when the hip-hop "style" permeates everything nowadays. I was doing some clinicals at a rehab clinic when I was doing research for my degree and all the music that would be played day after day would be hip hop; did not matter what demographic of people were there for the clinic services.
I made the mistake after a week of listing to the same stuff to ask if something else could be played and I immediately was called a racist.

Country hasnt been country in a long time. Hearing all of those skinny jean wearing wannabe country guys singing about a "hard days work" makes me laugh. I bet their hands are soft as silk.

CMT and the rest of those rhinestone cowboys can pound sand.

This just emboldens my belief that country has lost its way. They are now Blue State Country. They wear the hats and sing about drinking, trucks and beaches.. but thats about it.
What I hate is the Country/Rap fusion that was getting all the dumbos exited about "the future of County" just a few years ago. BLECH!!!

Be careful! the "woke" will call you a racist! :rolleyes:
Meh, that's just the new badge of honor. I've moved more towards the direction of actual racism since the wokeism and BLM started.

So, if I hate NFL, NBA, and Classical music, am I a racist for that too???

At any rate, CRT indicates I was born racist, so I've decided to embrace it. ;)

Heard one of those too... AWFUL

"Hick Hop", lol. Love it, I'm going to use that.

^^this is an astute observation. I've been saying this for years. There are a lot of parallels between rap and country music. You might hear ACDC at a Honky Tonk but you'll never hear Nirvana or Elton John. But I am always surprised how many times I've heard an old Dr. Dre track. A lot of these country boys like their sound systems and their bass just as much as their urban counterparts.
OK, let's start a BEST COUNTRY SONG EVER list. I'll beging with what I believe to be the greatest country song ever written...."He Stopped Loving her Today" George Jones. Top that.....

OK, let's start a BEST COUNTRY SONG EVER list. I'll beging with what I believe to be the greatest country song ever written...."He Stopped Loving her Today" George Jones. Top that.....
Dang man, that is what I was going to pick even before I got there in your post!!!

I'll add: "All My Ex's Live In Texas" and "Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys"

Most hated: "Make The World Go Away"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top