JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm gonna vote for him, Knute Buhler... but his commercial about climate change and full of bunnies farting rainbows just makes me wanna womit!
I saw that crap and thought....ahhhh Jeeze! But WTF are we going to do? To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if ol' Knute stands with Bloomberg Et al. once in office. Wouldn't be the first time. But at least it taint Kate.

Knute isn't everything we want, but he is a pathway there. We need to get the pendulum swinging back our way and this is a start.

I have a friend I've known pretty much all my life. We all had the typical liberal attitudes you see in suburbia, but after we became adults I continued to learn and understand. He didn't and is now a pretty active community organizer. I don't talk politics in social media, but do pay attention to that of others. Most days I get FB alerts about events he's interested in. It's really shocking to me, but on any given day there is at least one, and sometimes several, events organized by the left. These guys are organized, active, and apparently well funded. They are making gun control their centerpiece for this fall's election, really doubling down on it.

If we don't step up we are going to be crushed and eventually every aspect of our lives will be controlled. Anybody else catch the new legislation pending in California? No, I don't mean plastic straw bans. That's going so well they decided that they want restaurants to only serve children unflavored milk or water, regardless of their parent's wishes. What happens there will at least be tried there, so get ready for it.

And you wonder why tyrants who want absolute control over us as subjects are so hell bent on taking our firearms away? Speak up and act now or be prepared to be controlled.

Knute isn't everything we want, but he is a pathway there. We need to get the pendulum swinging back our way and this is a start.

I have a friend I've known pretty much all my life. We all had the typical liberal attitudes you see in suburbia, but after we became adults I continued to learn and understand. He didn't and is now a pretty active community organizer. I don't talk politics in social media, but do pay attention to that of others. Most days I get FB alerts about events he's interested in. It's really shocking to me, but on any given day there is at least one, and sometimes several, events organized by the left. These guys are organized, active, and apparently well funded. They are making gun control their centerpiece for this fall's election, really doubling down on it.

If we don't step up we are going to be crushed and eventually every aspect of our lives will be controlled. Anybody else catch the new legislation pending in California? No, I don't mean plastic straw bans. That's going so well they decided that they want restaurants to only serve children unflavored milk or water, regardless of their parent's wishes. What happens there will at least be tried there, so get ready for it.

And you wonder why tyrants who want absolute control over us as subjects are so hell bent on taking our firearms away? Speak up and act now or be prepared to be controlled.
Better to fight as a "free citizen" than attempt to fight as a "subject"...

I saw that crap and thought....ahhhh Jeeze! But WTF are we going to do? To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if ol' Knute stands with Bloomberg Et al. once in office. Wouldn't be the first time. But at least it taint Kate.

Knute is playing to the Willamette side. I hope he is not the total Rhino his ad shows him to be!! Pro-choice should win him lots of support from both D's and R's. I get it that it's a losing issue, but he coulda just shut up about it... like he did in his ad with 2A... not a word!!!

What happens after their "nanny state" soft tyranny runs out of soft targets?

:mad::mad::mad:

I'm currently reading a book by author Stephen Coonts (not Dean Koontz) called "Liberty's Last Stand". 2016 - President Barry Soetoro declares martial law, then starts arresting political opposition, has them slated for execution, nullifies Habeas Corpus, suspends the constitution, suspends elections, orders law enforcement and military to collect all firearms door to door, and orders bomber strikes on a recalcitrant Texas. Too real, too scary!!

I'm currently reading a book by author Stephen Coonts (not Dean Koontz) called "Liberty's Last Stand". 2016 - President Barry Soetoro declares martial law, then starts arresting political opposition, has them slated for execution, nullifies Habeas Corpus, suspends the constitution, suspends elections, orders law enforcement and military to collect all firearms door to door, and orders bomber strikes on a recalcitrant Texas. Too real, too scary!!

Tyrants eventually start getting rid of undesirables.

Did you ever watch Obama's America?? I saw that in the theater and wondered out loud "who in the hell would vote this guy into office if you knew what he was wanting to do??"
Both of my parents voted for that charlatan and even had his books on the coffee table, I wanted to ask them if they were reading fairy tales or what!!!

Did you ever watch Obama's America?? I saw that in the theater and wondered out loud "who in the hell would vote this guy into office if you knew what he was wanting to do??"
Both of my parents voted for that charlatan and even had his books on the coffee table, I wanted to ask them if they were reading fairy tales or what!!!

We are among the very few that researched the guy before the election... he was already causing a lot of trouble with the stock market thanx to his doom and gloom speeches, had never heard of him before, nor had I heard the term "community organizer". Honest would have called it "Communist organizer". I'm aghast at the pure numbers of people that accepted him at face value. Or those that knew what he was and voted for him anyway. Or those that voted for him because he was supposedly an articulate black.

My best buddies kids and wife voted for him twice. Then they predicted a crash of the stock market after the last election. Now they argue with me about NFL protests. :rolleyes: It's pretty hard to take and elk camp has gotten unpleasant for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top