JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5. Which of the following is NOT a right outlined in the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence?
Life
Liberty
xRight to bear arms
Pursuit of Happiness

am i the only one that found this interesting, i could see one make the argument that freedom of speech or religion even the right to vote would make the question more difficult. Obiviously anyone taking this test for reals would be studied up and know the correct answer. To me it seems as though the liberal media and the obama machine are trying to discredit gun rights in the mind of john q public.

Or maybe all the aluminum from my tinfoil hat is causing early on set Alzheimer's

5. Which of the following is NOT a right outlined in the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence?
Life
Liberty
xRight to bear arms
Pursuit of Happiness

am i the only one that found this interesting, i could see one make the argument that freedom of speech or religion even the right to vote would make the question more difficult. Obiviously anyone taking this test for reals would be studied up and know the correct answer. To me it seems as though the liberal media and the obama machine are trying to discredit gun rights in the mind of john q public.

Or maybe all the aluminum from my tinfoil hat is causing early on set Alzheimer's

The key there would be to take notice of the word amendment in 2nd amendment.

%75 for me, as usual.

2. When was the Constitution written?
1776 is not correct.
Oh yeah, they had the articles of confederation before.

13. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
646 is not correct.
Hmm, seems kind of low for every district in all fifty states.

14. We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?
2 is not correct.
Wow, that's a long time before we get to "throw the bum out".

19. Who is the Chief Justice of the United States?
Antonin Scalia is not correct.
John G. Roberts, Jr
I guessed wrong then.

20. What did Susan B. Anthony do?
Designed and made the original U.S. flag is not correct.
Fought for women's rights
And then we got Prohibition. :)

I guess I have a better memory than I thought - 95% for me! Got the last one wrong (yes, my wife lambasted me on that one, but truth-be-told, woman's studies was never high on my list of topics in school :s0114:).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top