JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Here's the platform I'd like to see him standing on..
Gallows.jpg

"Most Americans agree"

Federal citizens who call themselves "Americans" but hold no American values are a big pet peeve of mine.
That and people who ask the same questions twice, cant stand that bubblegum

According to Plutarch, Xerxes I—king of the Achaemenid Empire—demanded that the Spartans surrender their weapons and King Leonidas I responded with this phrase, Molon labe, meaning "come and take [them]", which has become a classical expression of defiance.

What happens when nobody shows up to get their federal license? Will they start with the A's?

Last Edited:
According to Plutarch, Xerxes I—king of the Achaemenid Empire—demanded that the Spartans surrender their weapons and King Leonidas I responded with this phrase, Molon labe, meaning "come and take [them]", which has become a classical expression of defiance.
Would moron labe mean "take the moron" (Booker away)?

I've cleaned this thread, please stay away from the labels. Use anti-gunner per forum rules that we all agreed too when we signed up. We all know who we're talking about.

Thank you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top