JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Booker has a twisted, psychotic appearance when he gets intense about somthing.
He appears unstable and dangerous - almost like he might resort to violence to make his point.

My testosterone sometimes makes me want to feel like punching [Trump], which would be bad for this elderly, out-of-shape man that he is if I did that. A physically weak specimen," said Booker.
I was unaware of this.
I guess my observations are more accurate than I even thought!

Last Edited:
It was doublethink, which was communicated via Newspeak

Damn Wiki: :rolleyes: That's what I get for only reading the first sentence!!! :oops:

The term "doublespeak" originates in George Orwell's book "1984" (Nineteen Eighty-Four). Although the term is not used in the book, it is a close relative of two of the book's central concepts, "doublethink" and "Newspeak". Another variant, "doubletalk", also referring to deliberately ambiguous speech, did exist at the time Orwell wrote his book, but the usage of "doublespeak", as well as of "doubletalk", in the sense emphasizing ambiguity clearly postdates the publication of Nineteen Eighty-Four.[4][5] Parallels have also been drawn between doublespeak and Orwell's classic essay Politics and the English Language, which discusses the distortion of language for political purposes.[6] In it he observes that political language serves to distort and obfuscate reality. Orwell's description of political speech is extremely similar to the contemporary definition of doublespeak:[7]

In our time, political speech and writing are largely the defence of the indefensible … Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness … the great enemy of clear language is insincerity. Where there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns as it were instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, ...

Last Edited:
Cory Booker: Gun Control Will Bring Freedom to Americans

It seems that as Democrat candidates fall farther from the lead in the presidential nominating process, they say ever-more outrageous things about civilian gun ownership. Senator Spartacus has pronounced that enacting stiffer gun control laws will bring you freedom. Really. This from the presidential candidate who's polling at between one and three percent. A candidate who can't distinguish between a privilege and a constitutional right.
-by John Boch on TTAG
******************************************************************************************
Clearly that guy does not live in the same universe as the rest of us..

@nwslopoke said:

"Okay, you have our guns, now what? Does gang violence, school shootings, homicide, poaching, police shootings, etc all go away? Of course not."

One of the best comments on gun control I've ever seen.

It does seem that the anti-gun crowd believes they can stop "gun crime" by taking guns/gun rights from the law-abiding.

Of course, they're the same geniuses who support the abortion-murders of 3,000 kids per day (here in the USA alone). Go figure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top