JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No needs now but the say something part.....Nice Reno to put it out there.
I for one appreciate how many good people are found on this site. Blessings to those helping the ones in need.

Baby wipes and diapers by the ton for the next few months for my child coming in a few (3-8 weeks!)
Edit, was sorta in jest, we dont need that large an amount but we are planning on getting bunch.
I've only got size 6. In bulk.

The little ones go through a month or two tops of the smaller sizes. There are much more in a case of size 1 than in a case of size 6. I think we used twoboxes of 1 maybe less of 2 and 3. 4 was a good amount maybe 3-4 cases. 5 and 6 we probably have used the most cases as there are less diapers in each case.

I honestly don't have a bunch of wipes at the moment. But I'd give you at least one pack of them if you needed them.

We should get a start by checking in with the older members here! Any one shut in, or at high risk needs to reach out! Those of us who know older members or members at risk need to reach out to them! That would be a good start!

We should get a start by checking in with the older members here! Any one shut in, or at high risk needs to reach out! Those of us who know older members or members at risk need to reach out to them! That would be a good start!
I don't know. Some of those guys might get offended if I start calling them old!

In all seriousness though. This wouldn't hurt.

We are running low on those alcohol wipes used for my twice a day injections. I'm on chemo and have been able to find theme very sporadically. We've got about a two weeks supply left of them and I've got a few more months of treatment. I'm going to be looking for them in the coming days, hopefully I can find them otherwise I may need some.

We are running low on those alcohol wipes used for my twice a day injections. I'm on chemo and have been able to find theme very sporadically. We've got about a two weeks supply left of them and I've got a few more months of treatment. I'm going to be looking for them in the coming days, hopefully I can find them otherwise I may need some.
Let us know if you can't find any, we can see what we can find for ya!

I don't have any special medical wipes, but I have some individually-wrapped lens wipes that sure smell like alcohol. If those would help send me a PM with your address.

I don't have any special medical wipes, but I have some individually-wrapped lens wipes that sure smell like alcohol. If those would help send me a PM with your address.

Thanks! I've got friends and family scouting for them as well. Hopefully doesn't come to this. The thing that scares me is California just shut down free travel, and if I can't get the needed things from my "supply" chain it could get real bad.

I think I have a couple boxes from when I had a PIC line after my surgery. I'll look in the morning to see where I put them.

Thanks! I've got friends and family scouting for them as well. Hopefully doesn't come to this. The thing that scares me is California just shut down free travel, and if I can't get the needed things from my "supply" chain it could get real bad.
If you have a hardware store close, you can get isoproproalalcohol and those blue shop towels! Cut a few of them into small squares and stuff in a sammich bag with a 1/4 cup alcohol and use forceps to grab one as needed and clean your self! Don't toss them, you can re use them for other things!
Old bed sheets can also be used here. Same deal, only you want to boil the pieces for a minimum of 2 min. Then dry them on a baking sheet in the oven @250 till dry! Doo the sammich bag and keep them sealed until needed! These you can re use, just boil them again and dry after! :s0155:

I have a bunch (20 or 30) of individual alcohol wipes if you need them. I don't think they are medical specific wipes, but you are welcome to them if you need them. I can post a picture of one tomorrow when I go to my office.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads