JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't have any special medical wipes, but I have some individually-wrapped lens wipes that sure smell like alcohol. If those would help send me a PM with your address.
Thanks! I've got friends and family scouting for them as well. Hopefully doesn't come to this. The thing that scares me is California just shut down free travel, and if I can't get the needed things from my "supply" chain it could get real bad.
i just bought the last 300 alcohol prep pads from safeway in spokane for you . Send me a name and address and I will send them to you.

A6E5560A-890F-41BE-B203-B94BA8970187.jpeg

I know most on this site are likely in pretty good shape when it comes to being ready for this type of thing.

With that said, that doesn't mean some could be caught off guard.

We are a community of darn good people.

We may not always agree on everything, but this community means a lot to a lot of us.

Therefor, let's use this thread to help out anyone here that needs anything.

So...

If you need something, say something!

Reno
this is a great post, here on the coast, if anyone over here needs anything

Seriously, that's frickin awesome!
Lets keep this going folks, lots more needs doing, lets get to it!

I got the mid valley here, from PDX to Albany, and I got lots of help, a big truck and resources!

Updated first post with those who have stated they would be willing to try and help wherever needed.

I know we have several members here who are insulin dependent, and we need to be pro active to make sure they have the needed insulin and supplies! At some point, the doctors will be overwhelmed, pharma will be unable to meet the demands, and our friends will be forced into something dangerous! I have reached out to a few I know, and so far, so good, but this is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better!

I may not have what you need, but I'll do what I can. I'm in the Grants Pass area and could help out in the Rogue Valley if need be. You can add me to the list.

SW Beaverton. I don't know how much help I can be But I have a fair number of tools and useful skills. Nursing, is my profession. But if someone needs help with something in the area, let me know.

Add me to the list if anyone needs something in Tigard area.
I may not have what you need, but I'll do what I can. I'm in the Grants Pass area and could help out in the Rogue Valley if need be. You can add me to the list.
Count me in...I'm in Hillsboro! Have Pick-up truck, will travel!
@Reno, count me in for Beaverton / Bethany / East Hillsboro
SW Beaverton. I don't know how much help I can be But I have a fair number of tools and useful skills. Nursing, is my profession. But if someone needs help with something in the area, let me know.
All added.

Thank you, and God bless you all that have stated you would be willing to help out anyone in need

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads