JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
During the corona virus/covid-19 crisis, some counties/states have compiled a list of what is considered essential service such as a grocery store or fast food restaurant with take out and medical marijuana outlets, because of this stressful time you may need your medicine.

However what is not essential is your local gun store. Is it a 2A issue and essential service?

That's kalifornia for you. What about all the diseased homeless on the street, NOT practicing "Social Distancing"? You watch, that crap will be coming to Kate Brown. ( :s0170: Happens every time I think about her)

Some states/counties/cities are saying yes. Some no.
All the while releasing prisoners early, not responding to some crimes, and the law enforcement also being impacted by the virus, like every other business.

Down the road I'd think they would loss a legal battle because if in the same neighborhood the big box stores are selling guns, they should too. I'm thinking that there will be many successful lawsuits against these cities and sheriff's departments that shut down the gun stores. And, I'd be happy that would occur.

LOL....

Put THEM in charge and they KNOW what's best for YOU. Rrrright?

"What is reasonable and common sense?"

They'll define it. Because, THEY know that YOU don't have common sense and aren't a reasonable person.

"How to spend YOUR money on their pet projects?"

Redistribution of what YOU worked for...…"is a good thing". Well, it's only reasonable and common sense because, YOU have none.

See how that works?:eek:

YOU need their steady guidance in these troubled times.

Aloha, Mark

Down the road I'd think they would loss a legal battle because if in the same neighborhood the big box stores are selling guns, they should too. I'm thinking that there will be many successful lawsuits against these cities and sheriff's departments that shut down the gun stores. And, I'd be happy that would occur.
In the Bellingham order they were talking about letting stores that sell many "essential items" as well as guns stay open, but only if they close down the gun/ ammunition section.

See? It's all fair now :s0108:

In the Bellingham order they were talking about letting stores that sell many "essential items" as well as guns stay open, but only if they close down the gun/ ammunition section.

See? It's all fair now :s0108:

Well, you know, many of those new buyers, and old, voted for the city council and voting has consequences. But, I'd think they would loose a law suit any way; and the tax payers would pay for that as well.

Food, shelter, water, transport of essential goods, medical care (including pharma).

I work in transportation, but fortunately I can work from home.

Not sure why liquor stores are included as an exempt retail store - maybe because they bring in a lot of profit to the state?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top