JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They advertise a price match guarantee and refuse to honor it. I have been at this for 4 days and they just keep coming up with excuses to not match a price another retailer advertises. I sent them all of the information that they wanted, 3 emails, and they finally emailed me back and said that they were out of stock, even though I put the two items in my cart and did everything but buy them at +$15 a piece over the other retailer. Please do not do business with them.

The products were DeSantis Second Six Speedloader holders. I did not want to do business with the other retailer and tried the Cops Plus price match guarantee.

They also advertise a BBB A+ rating when it is actually a B-. I did file a report with the BBB.

Fyi-

You can BUY better ratings at the BBB. Thats been a known fact for 20+ years. They're far from anything I'd call a reputable source of accurate information.

Fyi-

You can BUY better ratings at the BBB. Thats been a known fact for 20+ years. They're far from anything I'd call a reputable source of accurate information.
Agreed. They tend to hold a business hostage unless they join the BBB. To be fair however, they have negotiated resolutions for customers with businesses that did not subscribe to them. Still, I can't see any real good reason to join them. But that's how they make their money.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top