JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They advertise a price match guarantee and refuse to honor it. I have been at this for 4 days and they just keep coming up with excuses to not match a price another retailer advertises. I sent them all of the information that they wanted, 3 emails, and they finally emailed me back and said that they were out of stock, even though I put the two items in my cart and did everything but buy them at +$15 a piece over the other retailer. Please do not do business with them.

The products were DeSantis Second Six Speedloader holders. I did not want to do business with the other retailer and tried the Cops Plus price match guarantee.

They also advertise a BBB A+ rating when it is actually a B-. I did file a report with the BBB.

Fyi-

You can BUY better ratings at the BBB. Thats been a known fact for 20+ years. They're far from anything I'd call a reputable source of accurate information.

Fyi-

You can BUY better ratings at the BBB. Thats been a known fact for 20+ years. They're far from anything I'd call a reputable source of accurate information.
Agreed. They tend to hold a business hostage unless they join the BBB. To be fair however, they have negotiated resolutions for customers with businesses that did not subscribe to them. Still, I can't see any real good reason to join them. But that's how they make their money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top