JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have a much better chance of winning Powerball then do you from dieing from a pitbull.
Eventually someone will be put in that exact position, and bullets will fly

If you or I were to injure or kill a police K9 we would be charged the same as if we assaulted or killed a police officer. Yet they can kill a family pet and there is there is no legal sanction whatsoever. That is just total bs in my opinion
How often does a K9 police dog attack a innocent person? I'm not really sure myself. But don't they call the dog out when things get challenging?

How often does a K9 police dog attack a innocent person? I'm not really sure myself. But don't they call the dog out when things get challenging?
So your going to blame the dog for doing what its been trained to do by the police its owner? Want to take bets that those K9 officers arent pitbulls. If you are that cconcerned about someone sigging a police dog on you maybe its time fot a lifestyle change.

So your going to blame the dog for doing what its been trained to do by the police its owner? Want to take bets that those K9 officers arent pitbulls. If you are that cconcerned about someone sigging a police dog on you maybe its time fot a lifestyle change.
What? I think your confused.

I hope she wins and get a BIG payout anyone, cop or not that would do this should not be in that position ie; fire them . To all you cops reading this you act like a scum bag you should lose your job period.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top