JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I believe this was posted before, but here is a update.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/lexie-dog-shooting_n_5614051.html

"Before even getting out of the car, an officer is heard saying, 'The only thing I'm gonna do is shoot it, anyway. I do not like dogs,'" Olson said of the recordings.

Subsequent dash camera audio captured the officers discussing various methods of restraining the dog, at which point one of them can be heard saying, "I don't do snares, I don't do dogs ... I'll shoot the f--king thing."

OK COPPERS . . . How many acts of so called good coppers does it take to overcome something like this???
Should we hold our collective breath waiting for a response . . . I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!!!

Note to NOFlinch: Fired . . . they were already disciplined beyond what their masters would have liked . . . Fired indeed
Sheldon

No need to worry about Facebook now boys! You Richards loose your city a million or so dollars and you can wear your body armor to your flippin' job at McDonalds!:D

How is that my friend the UPS Driver a skinny girl can deliver packages to these same kinds of yards with dogs in them and in 20 years as a UPS driver the worst thing she says she has ever had to do is hit a dog in the nose with her clip board?

Does this mean little Rae Donna the UPS driver is tougher then cops in body armor?

My dogs are my family - there is a price I am willing to pay to an individual for shooting one of my kids for no reason. Some might consider that before shooting anothers dog. I hope it never comes to that.

In reference to the "Uh, What?" I though my speculation was clear.

If the Community Masters the coppers worked for had their way, said coppers would be hailed as heroes! After the parade honoring them and their actions they would be rewarded by promotions within the department.

Of course, enthusiasm for the parade and promotions would be tempered somewhat because the coppers FAILED to shoot the old man and all the occupants of the house . . .

My question stands: How many GOOD actions will it take to overcome the action described in the article . . .
I am still awaiting a response. Should I stop holding my breath??

Believe it or not I know a bunch of GOOD COPS . . . Isn't interesting that they never speak out against the bad coppers!!!

Sheldon

The problem with good cops is that if they allow bad cops to continue to be bad cops I would argue they arent that good. The good cops by definition should maintain a high standard for themselves and others that wear the badge and reflet the law enforcement comunity. As a civilian who rarely comes into contact with the Law enforcement community tell me how I can tell the differnce between the good cops and the bad ones. Remember that the LEO you come into contact coudl take your life and the worst thing that will happen to them is the loss of thier job - Freshour is an example of this.

Yeah - I am a fan of pretty much all dogs - its just that I don't trust all dogs any more than I trust all people. Trust of a dog should be based on the characteristic of that individual dog. If you don't have time to build a relationship with your dog its probably more of yard ornament than a member of the family to begin with. We talk about the number of people that are killed with firearms - rifles for instance - while pit bulls hurt a substantially smaller number - from 1982 through 2013 their were 263 deaths to pit bulls. Where in 2011 there were 323 homicides from a rifle according to the FBI. I would argue that you have much better chance of dieing due to a bullet from a rifle than you do from a pit bull attack. I support both guns and dogs of all breeds. Some breeds just fit better into my lifestyle.

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-dog-attacks-and-maimings-merritt-clifton.php

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top